Integrated Facility Security Systems Installation & Management Training
July 27 @ 09:00 - August 7 @ 16:30 EAT480USD
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
Facility security describes security measures that are designed to deny unauthorized access to facilities, equipment and resources and to protect personnel and property from damage or harm. Physical security involves the use of multiple layers of interdependent systems which include CCTV surveillance, Entry /exit Access Control, intruder detection alarm systems, etc.
Venue: Kenvision Techniks Workshop, Kahawa Sukari next to Quick Mart Supermarket, Thika Superhighway.
Fee:$ USD 480 (KES 48K)
This training is a THREE Facility Security Systems Installation Programs, namely:
- IP-Based CCTV surveillance
- Biometric Access Control & Management
- GSM-Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder Alarm Installation.
The Biometric Access Control Installation and Management course will deal with covering site surveying and system design. The course will provide you with the fundamental skills to design, install, operate, repair, maintain and commission fully networked access control systems that are ready to meet the challenges of the modern world.