WELCOME TO OUR
- This event has passed.
Biometric Access Control & Time Attendance System Installation Workshop
February 16 @ 09:00 - February 18 @ 16:30 EATKES10,000
Biometric Access Control System is the best choice for unauthorized Access within company premises. Biometrics are now considered to be an essential element of any plan to better protect facilities, identify potential terrorists and streamline controls for users. These needs all converge at airports and border checkpoints, where security requirements must be balanced against commercial realities that are vital to the economy.
- Access control systems use Readers and Scanners to grant entry to restricted locations after verifying the user via biometric fingerprint, PIN or RFID tags.
- Get trained in our access control security system installation training class and acquire practical skills in installation and support of Acces
- s Control security systems
- Our access control installation training would expose you to the practical installation and maintenance operations of fingerprint and RFID proximity tag readers, controllers and all the details in access control systems
Learn How to Plan, design, install, configure, commission and manage Access Control Systems in various environments including but not limited to:
Private / Exclusive properties, College offices, and classes, clubhouses, hospitals, county offices, hotel suites, parking zones, shopping center drive-ins, etc
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5.Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
[table “” not found /]
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How to conduct a site survey to the requirements of the
• How to select correct power supplies and electronic components with appropriate test equipment
• How to install door entry systems
• How to install standalone access control systems
• How to select locks
• How to programme access control software
• How to install networked access control systems
• How to select and adjust door furniture
• How to install control equipment
• How to select appropriate use of card tokens and keypad identification methods
• How to design a system and prepare specification
– -Non-contact identification methods
– Networking access control systems
– Fault finding techniques
Event Venue: Kenvision Techniks Talent Centre
Training Fee: USD 100 or KES 10K
Includes Tuition, material, and certification.