Biometric Access Control System is the best choice for unauthorized Access within company premises. Biometrics are now considered to be an essential element of any plan to better protect facilities, identify potential terrorists and streamline controls for users. These needs all converge at airports and border checkpoints, where security requirements must be balanced against commercial realities that are vital to the economy.
Join this course and learn the following:
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
Technical limitations aren’t the only thing causing poor quality video. The way cameras are placed in businesses can also destroy a security camera’s effectiveness. But is this deliberate or simply ignorant? I bet the latter. No body works negatively towards their business. KENVISION HAS ALWAYS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TIME Kenvision Techniks is founded on Technology… I mean, IT strong […]