This training course is very popular with military personnel looking for a civilian life business opportunity. An ideal training course for someone wanting to start out in this trade with an exception level of training giving you the best start possible.
This course covers security alarms and tracking systems installation on vehicles. Join us and learn how to:
– Connect the supply lines of the tracking device to the vehicle battery.
– Connect the Ignition wire of the device (if present) to the second ignition of the car.
– Place the device in such a way that it is not covered by a metal surface.
– Disguise your installation
Join this training to learn how to fix the most common Generator Problems such as:
– Failure to Start / Rough Operation / Fuel Problems.
– Failure to Start / Oil Problems.
– Sputters and Stalls / Clogged Filters.
– Failure to Start / Sputters & Stalls / Fouled Spark Plugs.
– No Power / No Voltage / Loss of Residual Magnetism.
So, you want to become an auto locksmith expert?
Here are some of the things that automotive locksmiths need to own that non-automotive locksmiths traditionally don’t have.
• Manual or computerized code machines for duplicating and originating automotive side-milled keys
• Transponder programming devices (Yes, you need more than one!)
• Specialized tools for decoding, picking, and/or disassembling automotive locks
• Transponder key cloning equipment
• Reliable sources of data, information, code numbers, PIN numbers etc.
The beginning point is where most people tend to avoid yet the most critical: Knowledge surrounding what you are doing. With the automotive industry undergoing a fast pace skill turnover triggered by innovations leading to motor vehicle sophistication, there is need to acquire the prerequisite technical skills in the industry. Especially so are the principles surrounding the ignition system, security aspects, etc.
This training is experiential. It is breathtaking as well as assuring. With us, you’ll not go wrong on your investiment.
Introduction This course covers the process of installing and maintaining electric fences in a rural enterprise and defines the standard required to: select the correct tools and equipment; apply appropriate methods to install and maintain electric fences; erect fences to contour; safely install components without damage; dismantle and transport fences. Course Objectives By the end of this course, the […]
The course is 90% practical to ensure you know how to put the theory into practice. Upon completion of the course you will have the ability to start practicing as a knowledgeable Auto locksmith and have an in-depth ability to work on the vehicles trained on. You will also receive a detailed instruction manual and training certificate.