Train . Equip . Perfect
A CCTV Control Room Operator needs some unique skills and ability to operate the most sophisticated system in the modern security industries and should have the practical knowledge about the site.
Skills required for such a professional include mainly the following THREE areas:
1. Site layout knowledge
2. Visual detection techniques
3. Behavioral analysis
Our training covers the above areas and in addition gives the trainees a practical understanding in CCTV CAMERA ARCHITECTURE
This course covers security alarms and tracking systems installation on vehicles. Join us and learn how to:
– Connect the supply lines of the tracking device to the vehicle battery.
– Connect the Ignition wire of the device (if present) to the second ignition of the car.
– Place the device in such a way that it is not covered by a metal surface.
– Disguise your installation
CCTV system operators are the link between the system technology and its effective use. An operator’s performance will largely determine the level of service provided by the system. The operators of public area CCTV systems are fast becoming integral players in entire organization security organization management, for crime prevention, incident scene management and in investigation teams