As a trainee, you will learn the workings of the lock and therefore how to open them when no keys are available. You’ll will be taught how to cut and decode keys, learn how to use diagnostics & transponder programming and cloning machines, as well as how to carry out EEPROM programming.
So, you want to become an auto locksmith expert?
Here are some of the things that automotive locksmiths need to own that non-automotive locksmiths traditionally don’t have.
• Manual or computerized code machines for duplicating and originating automotive side-milled keys
• Transponder programming devices (Yes, you need more than one!)
• Specialized tools for decoding, picking, and/or disassembling automotive locks
• Transponder key cloning equipment
• Reliable sources of data, information, code numbers, PIN numbers etc.
The beginning point is where most people tend to avoid yet the most critical: Knowledge surrounding what you are doing. With the automotive industry undergoing a fast pace skill turnover triggered by innovations leading to motor vehicle sophistication, there is need to acquire the prerequisite technical skills in the industry. Especially so are the principles surrounding the ignition system, security aspects, etc.
This training is experiential. It is breathtaking as well as assuring. With us, you’ll not go wrong on your investiment.