From managing electronic content, Record / information life cycle, information sharing, ERM applications, development of Business cases, Design and implementation of records management project to vital records and terminology, etc. this training will make clear many conceptual issues pertinent in ensuring that the right information is made available to the right persons at the right time.
Join this course and learn the following:
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry