Train . Equip . Perfect
Join this course and learn the following:
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
– Wiring Series, Parallel, End of Line, and Fully Supervised Loop Alarm Systems
– Identify and use resistor color codes
– Planning and installing alarm systems
– Operation of Passive Infra-Red, Panic Attack, Door Contact, Dualtec Inertia Detectors, and Alarm Sounders
– Correct use of meters to obtain readings
– Correct identification of resistors by using color codes
– Running, stripping, and connecting cables
– Installing Series Alarm Systems with sounders and multiple detectors
– Installing End of Line Alarm Systems with sounders and multiple detectors
– Installing Fully Supervised Loop Alarm Systems with sounders and multiple detectors
– Connecting and using detectors
– Programming alarm control units
– Completing documentation
– Testing and fault-finding alarm systems
Learn how to install, program, maintain, or repair security or intruder alarm wiring and equipment.
Get the right skills to ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes.