The course is suitable for those with little or no experience in the auto locksmith trade and offers a greater level of in depth training in both the mechanical and electronic parts of the market, culminating in gaining entry, making a key and programming a range of practice vehicles.
Within the training course you will have in depth training on the very latest state of the art equipment available to the modern Auto Electronics, including key programming, key cloning and EEPROM and processor reading.
This course covers security alarms and tracking systems installation on vehicles. Join us and learn how to:
– Connect the supply lines of the tracking device to the vehicle battery.
– Connect the Ignition wire of the device (if present) to the second ignition of the car.
– Place the device in such a way that it is not covered by a metal surface.
– Disguise your installation
So, you want to become an auto locksmith expert?
Here are some of the things that automotive locksmiths need to own that non-automotive locksmiths traditionally don’t have.
• Manual or computerized code machines for duplicating and originating automotive side-milled keys
• Transponder programming devices (Yes, you need more than one!)
• Specialized tools for decoding, picking, and/or disassembling automotive locks
• Transponder key cloning equipment
• Reliable sources of data, information, code numbers, PIN numbers etc.
The beginning point is where most people tend to avoid yet the most critical: Knowledge surrounding what you are doing. With the automotive industry undergoing a fast pace skill turnover triggered by innovations leading to motor vehicle sophistication, there is need to acquire the prerequisite technical skills in the industry. Especially so are the principles surrounding the ignition system, security aspects, etc.
This training is experiential. It is breathtaking as well as assuring. With us, you’ll not go wrong on your investiment.
The course is 90% practical to ensure you know how to put the theory into practice. Upon completion of the course you will have the ability to start practicing as a knowledgeable Auto locksmith and have an in-depth ability to work on the vehicles trained on. You will also receive a detailed instruction manual and training certificate.
The course is ideal for locksmiths not involved in the auto market, motor trade operations that want to offer automotive keys and lock services and people looking for a career change into a niche market with a high level of technical content and good rewards.