Train . Equip . Perfect
Although every CCTV system exists as a self contained technique and can be managed and controlled in its own right, it can always play an enhanced role by integrating it with other management systems and networks. From this it follows that CCTV can play a principal role in many wider networks even though it continues to retain its own individual identity.
Although every CCTV system exists as a self-contained technique and can be managed and controlled in its own right, it can always play an enhanced role by integrating it with other management systems and networks. From this, it follows that CCTV can play a principal role in many wider networks even though it retains its own individual identity.
This course is designed to give participants practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems
How you will benefit:
At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
– Set up a Camera.
– Set up Switches.
1. You will learn the critical concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization, etc.
2. You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, the latest video compression techniques, and products like megapixel cameras.
3. You will understand the principle, types, features, and how to choose, install and troubleshoot each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switchers, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories, and recording systems.
4. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning, and maintenance.
5. You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV surveys and various CCTV applications.
6. Set up recording devices.
7. Connect up and test system elements.
8. Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and
9. Be mindful of the significance of the “Operational Requirement”
9. Be aware of the relevant standards and issues.
– Use a lens calculator to choose the correct lens for a particular application.
– Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry