Getting the right and proven skills in AIM
All organizations are diverse and this means that the requirements for Asset Information Management will vary with each organization. Each organization thus needs to present its own individual list of Asset Information requirements.
Regardless of individual needs, every Asset Information Management strategy should include plans for how the organization will address three key Asset Information Management issues:
- Ensuring that all information is properly acquired at handover and is accurate, complete and consistent
- Every investor and system is able to conveniently access it in whatever ways necessary to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency.
- Information quality is consistently maintained throughout every asset’s complete lifetime.
Our Asset Information Management program can be tailor-made to suit any organization and it seeks to increase business efficiency for any organization.
What are the course features:
Premised on a well anchored methodology, this course adopts PAS 55 & ISO 55000 standards which in summary address the following core issues in AIM:
- The asset management system, organization & risk-based framework
- Life cycle costing advantages and issues
- Asset policies & strategies derived from the business plan
- Formulating effective asset management plans and ensuring that they are carried out
- Continuous improvement and the learning organization
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the asset management best practices within their organization, specifically:
- Provide a step-by-step guide to Asset Management best practices (as part of PAS 55 & ISO 55000).
- Understand best practice techniques for achieving effective asset management.
- Discuss & learn the practical application of these best practices, through case studies & exercises.
- Understand the range of technical & human risks associated with asset management & how they can be mitigated.
- Develop an action plan to utilize these technologies in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the overall asset management strategy, and measuring benefits.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit professionals in different branches who are involved in any aspect of asset management. The training is specifically designed for those professionals who want to understand, implement and improve the latest Asset management concepts, processes and possibilities:
- Project, Design & Maintenance Management
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Technical & Quality Support
- Organization Business Administration
We utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. It is composed in such a way that it can be held for all professionals involved in managing or implementing asset management processes. We blend our presentations with interactive exercises. Relevant case studies illustrate the application of each subject in an operations environment and each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. There will be many opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.