When cameras are monitored, you receive true 24 hour surveillance. If anything unexpected happens at the property, monitoring agents can respond immediately using the many tools available to them. Remote monitoring services offer more than just 24×7 CCTV monitoring. The systems also include two-way speakers, lights, and other sensors (such as temperature sensors) that give monitoring agents a full picture of the situation at a property and the ability to proactively intervene.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions.
“Any installation and use of even the best CCTV security systems would be totally stunted and serve a very limited purpose without the presence of a
dedicated operator keeping a well trained vigil on every happening in the areas being covered from the control room. A properly trained CCTV supervisor seated in the control room can with the help of high quality CCTV systems effectively identify and act upon most of the suspicious activities taking place within the property.”
Unmonitored cameras simply record evidence that can be used later. Unfortunately, in these cases, the criminals have already struck. This means they will likely have stolen assets or damaged property in the process, which is costly for the business, not to mention that damage is often time-consuming to repair.
CCTV system operators are the link between the system technology and its effective use. An operator’s performance will largely determine the level of service provided by the system. The operators of public area CCTV systems are fast becoming integral players in town centre management, for crime prevention, incident scene management and in investigation teams.
Appropriate selection and recruitment practices teamed with targeted training, are needed to ensure that operators are proficient at their job: maximizing system effectiveness and limiting its misuse.
Targeted training will not only improve the quality of service provided, but will also increase staff satisfaction and may help to reduce absenteeism and staff turnover.
If your work involves pro-actively monitor the activities of members of public in public areas or on private property,
- using cameras to focus on the activities of particular people either by controlling or directing cameras at an individual’s activities,
- planning to work in an environment where use of recorded CCTV images to identify individuals or to investigate their activities is the main occupation, Then you ought to have the right skills to competently work in such environments and carry out the required tasks.
SMART and MOSAIC (both encoding and decoding)
Encoding MV screen IP output