Our multicultural values live and breathe in our organization and in our work with
nonprofit leaders, nonprofit organizations and the nonprofit field as a whole. Our work
is and rooted in and strengthened by ever-expanding community knowledge of and
relationships to diverse communities. Our programs are responsive to diverse ways of
learning and meet people where they are. We partner with others to promote collective
learning and to build the capacity of nonprofits as agents of multicultural
responsiveness and equity.
This is the essence of this training
When a company has poor supervision, there is not enough responsibility for taking action for the prevention of problems, mistakes, accidents, and injuries. Poor supervision removes a very important part of the employee support process, eliminating the opportunity for reference, learning, and safety.
Poor supervision also opens the door for unethical behaviors within a company. With poor supervision, employees commonly feel that their work is not valued by the company, and loyalty is difficult to form – if it forms at all. Without loyalty, employees are more likely to deviate from acceptable business practices. Such activities can include theft, decreased employee effort, using equipment without authorization, and falsifying documents, among other things.
Rail construction supervision
The rationale for the training
- To equip new employees, especially graduates to get the necessary supervisory skills.
- To increase the skills needed by those already working at lower levels to be promoted into supervisory level.
- A majority of employees cannot find themselves on the elevation ladders since they lack skills to enable them supervise others. This is the time; this is the opportunity to take a leap from being a normal hands-on guy to overseeing others. We guarantee transition at the end of these two weeks. We guarantee a qualification you can be proud of.
Areas that you expect to learn during this crucial training event:
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time and Priority Management
- Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Problem Solving
FEE: USD 400
(INCLUDES MEALS & TUITION BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL.
VENUE: VENUE: Sunstar Hotel, Garden Estate Rd, Off Thika Superhighway,Nairobi Kenya
HOST: Kenvision Techniks Ltd