Security comes second in the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world.
CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred methods of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces.
This 5-DAY course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a
- FOUNDATION LEVEL and then Gradually introduce them to a Higher Level of CCTV cameras that deals with
- IP Cameras and
- Networking Skills.
Getting the foundation issues right
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll on our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such onvif, psia, etc…
For more of the course details, find them on IP CCTV SECURITY, DESIGN, INSTALLATION & BASIC NETWORKING COURSE
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS