Installation of Access Control System- Training
Learn How to Plan, design, install, configure, commission and manage Access Control Systems in various environments including but not limited to:
Private / Exclusive properties, College offices and classes, club houses, hospitals, county offices, hotel suites, parking zones, shopping centre drive-ins, etc.
How You will Benefit
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad and proximity stand alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and it’s impact on the industry
Click on the following link to download the detailed Access Control Course Outline