Fire protection systems include fire alarms, automatic fire detection, and fire suppression systems. The system is thus a threefold knowledge base that goes beyond mere fire safety measures courses that are most likely going to be delivered by non-technical people to non-technical organization stuff.
Who’s it for?
- needs knowledge of fire detection and alarm systems
- installs and tests hard wired systems
- services/maintains fire alarm systems
Other experience/training needed to take the course
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic key concepts and all the components used in fire alarm systems.
- Install, test and maintain conventional and addressable fire alarm systems.
- Recognize the role of fire alarm outputs, automatic and manual fire detectors.
- Describe the differences between fire alarm categories and grades.
- Explain the role of a fire alarm installer.
- Effectively work with other stakeholders in fire alarm installation.
There are no reviews yet.