During our Fire Alarm Installation course, you will learn a range of industrial fire alarm panels and associated components. You will learn how the devices fit into the system, how they function and the way in which they should be configured, connected and tested.
On-going assessments ensure that you are able to meet the objectives of the course.
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic key concepts and all the components used in fire alarm systems.
- Install, test and maintain conventional and addressable fire alarm systems.
- Recognize the role of fire alarm outputs, automatic and manual fire detectors.
- Describe the differences between fire alarm categories and grades.
- Explain the role of a fire alarm installer.
- Effectively work with other stakeholders in fire alarm installation.