Facilities Management understands that developing quality assets is only the first step towards sustainable operations. We acknowledge the importance of preserving these assets throughout their lifecycle in order to maximise their potential and optimise return on investment. We aim to achieve this with all our integrated facility management solutions.
- Proper knowledge of the basis principles of facilities management
- How to apply best practices according to several norms
- Understanding how to operate and maintain facilities as a “business within a business”
- Sharing of facilities management experience
- Insights regarding current state of facilities management processes and possibilities to improve them
What are the Goals?
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of facilities management
- Understand how to draw up a preventive maintenance concept, based on risk
- Develop strategies to decide when and what to outsource
- Understand the different contract types
- Identify and monitor the facilities management-processes performance
facilities is a complex organization of people, teams, departments, spaces, equipment, technology and more. Facilities management is the coordination of everything within the facility so operations run smoothly. Considering the large scope, facility management can be quite a daunting task.
For more details about this course, please click on this link: