Venue: Kenvision Techniks Workshops
Fee: USD 400
Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a FOUNDATION through to ADVANCED levels
- Directors of Security, Security Managers, and Consultants.
- Architects / Engineers
- System Integrators and installers
- Government regulatory personnel
- System Engineers and Designers
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
- Banking institutions and forex bureaus
- Property managers
- Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- City and Municipal Council
At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera.
- Set up Switches and routers
- Set up recording devices.
- Manage resolutions
- Work with WDR, F-Stop, AoV, FoV, PPF, etc
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and
- Adjust the Back Focus of a lens to prevent picture going out of focus from day to night.
- Be aware of the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
- You will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
- You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras
- You will understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switchers, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
- You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
- You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications
- Gain skills on how create a simple working network of devices
- Understand how to carry out mobile network configurations
- Comprehend the basic cabling techniques, the various types of cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- You will get the whole picture of about IP Addressing (NAT)
- Gain knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be
To download the FULL Course details, click on the following link: