What you will learn
- You will be introduced to various digital concepts like reading and writing of binary numbers, analog to digital conversion and the bandwidth definition and comparison.
- You will learn about digital networks; terminologies used, types, topologies, protocols including TCP/IP addressing, port forwarding and network architecture.
- You will understand the various components used in a network like hubs, switches, gateways and routers.
- You will learn about the programming of devices, different types of cables used, commands and tools used in troubleshooting
- You’ll learn about cabling, network protocols (including a close-up look at TCP/IP), network devices like hubs, switches, routers, firewalls, repeaters, gateways, and more.
- We’ll show you how to set up peer-to-peer networking using a Homegroup and server-based networking and you’ll learn how to choose the right networking model for your situation.
- You’ll see the critical success factors in setting up a wireless network, including the often-overlooked security features
- You’ll learn how to create a secure network and avoid common network security mistakes.