Come learn with the experts the technical elements about CCTV- Installation, configuration, streaming and maintenance.
Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at:
- FOUNDATION LEVEL and
- IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation.
- Technical Sales,
- Product Support Engineers,
- Project Engineers,
- Sales & Support,
- Project Installers,
- project managers.
- Directors of Security,
- Security Managers, and Consultants
- Architects / Engineers
- System Integrators and installers
Target Institutions: Personnel working in:
- Government regulatory authorities
- System Engineering and Design Departments
- Organization Security infrastructure
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
- Banking institutions and Forex bureaus
- Property managers Schools,
- Colleges and Universities.
- County Governments /City / Town Councils
Classes will be held in workshop environment. 80% of skill impartation is practical
To download the FULL Course details, click on the following link:
How you will benefit:
- At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera, Monitor, Switches
- Set up recording devices.
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting, the significance of the “Operational Requirement” , the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
- learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
- learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
- understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switches, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
- get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
- understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.