- Aug 25 - 27 2021
TimeThere is a 1hr lunch break break
- 09:00 - 16:30
Practical Electric Fencing Specialist Skills-Aug2-2021
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work
Living in a region where insecurity is a challenge, most residential and commercial property owners find it indispensable to have electric fence installed on their perimeter walls
There are a few obvious advantages to electric fencing as a security barrier on your perimeter walls, as it acts as:
- A physical barrier,
- A psychological barrier, and
- An early warning system.
The visual appearance thereof will be a definite deterrent to a potential intruder as it will cause a delay to enter your property and also when they want to exit again.
Skills on how to install such a perimeter security enhancement are offered at our institute to give young persons an expanded skill base which can earn them more when called upon to carry out suchlike jobs.
Who is this course intended for?
- Anyone Interested in becoming an Electric Fence Dealer
- Installers and Technicians
- Project Managers
- Security Managers
- Building Contractors
- Engineers and Consultants
- Sales Staff of electronic security equipment
Compulsory class day 1:
Topics covered will be;
- Electric fencing components;
- Basic electronic and electrical theory;
- Basic electronic and electrical components and equipment;
- Basic electronic and electrical theory as applied to electric fencing;
- Installation configuration, quotation, work plans and administration;
- Completing the Electric Fencing System Certificate of Compliance.
Compulsory class day 2& 3:
Training will consist of extra topics not required for examination purposes, covering aspects of;
- Earthing systems;
- Over-voltage, electromagnetic interference and ground potential;
- Metallurgy ;
- Communication systems;
- Electric fence circuits, monitoring systems and electrical systems;
- Review of assignments.
This training will lift you from zero skills to a skilled and ready installer for all types of electric fences.
It will take you through the fence design, material selection, costing, implementation, commissioning and maintenance.
Course to cover the following types of fences:
Free Standing Electric Fence
Top Wall Electric Fences
Custom Installed Electric Fences
Also to be covered would be
Electric Fences Energizer types
Types Electric Fences wires
Electric Fences poles and their preparation
Our Training Sessions
We believe in total exposure on what we are training our students, a method that leaves them with experiential skills. Our trainers are not the focus, but our learners
Am karanja Julius from Muranga kenvision technik have changed my life.I attended IP cameras over P.O.E and basic networking workshop. I was well equipped with both technical and theoretical know how. I would advise and encourage everyone to equip him or herself with skills from kenvision technik.
ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATION
One of the choicest programs is the practical electric fencing. There is a ready market for e-fence installers in the market. The training that takes 3 days to go through is an excellent pick for any starter.