Events Search and Views Navigation
This training will lift you from zero skills to a skilled and ready installer for all types of electric fences.Course to cover the following types of fences:
Free Standing Electric Fence
Top Wall Electric Fences
Custom Installed Electric Fences
Also to be covered would be
Electric Fences Energizer types
Types Electric Fences wires
Electric Fences poles and their preparation
Join this course and learn the following:
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
Skills on how to install such a perimeter security enhancement are offered at our institute to give young persons an expanded skill base which can earn them more when called upon to carry out suchlike jobs.Find out more »
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:…Find out more »