- Sep 27 2021 - Oct 01 2021
- 09:00 - 16:30
Fire Detection & Suppression System Installation & Management
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
Security and fire alarm systems are often the first line of defense against property crime, potential fatalities, severe injuries, and crushing expenses. Those who install these systems must know and abide by their jurisdiction’s training, education, and certification requirements.
Fire protection systems include fire alarms, automatic fire detection, and fire suppression systems. The system is thus a threefold knowledge base that goes beyond mere fire safety measures courses that are most likely going to be delivered by non-technical people to non-technical organization stuff.
Kenvision Techniks’ Fire Alarm Installation course is aimed at individuals who want to pursue a career in the fire alarm industry as a fire alarm engineer, designer, fire alarm sales person and other fire alarm related occupations.
During our Fire Alarm Installation course, you will learn a range of industrial fire alarm panels and associated components. You will learn how the devices fit into the system, how they function and the way in which they should be configured, connected and tested.
On-going assessments ensure that you are able to meet the objectives of the course.
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic key concepts and all the components used in fire alarm systems.
- Install, test and maintain conventional and addressable fire alarm systems.
- Recognize the role of fire alarm outputs, automatic and manual fire detectors.
- Describe the differences between fire alarm categories and grades.
- Explain the role of a fire alarm installer.
- Effectively work with other stakeholders in fire alarm installation.
Who’s this course for?
- needs knowledge of fire detection and alarm systems
- installs and tests hard wired systems
- services/maintains fire alarm systems
Our Training sessions
We believe in total exposure on what we are training our students, a method that leaves them with experiential skills. Our trainers are not the focus, but our learners
Am karanja Julius from Muranga kenvision technik have changed my life.I attended IP cameras over P.O.E and basic networking workshop. I was well equipped with both technical and theoretical know how. I would advise and encourage everyone to equip him or herself with skills from kenvision technik.
ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATION
One of the choicest programs is the practical electric fencing. There is a ready market for e-fence installers in the market. The training that takes 3 days to go through is an excellent pick for any starter.
From Auto Engine Diagnosis to Car Key Programming…From Generator Repair & Maintenance to Fire Detection & Suppression Systems…. From Access Control to Time & Attendance Systems… From Electric Fencing to Intruder/Burglar Alarms ….. from CCTV Operation & Control Room Management to Car Alarms & Tracking Installations….etc ..Just Ask!! or Check it from: https://www.kenvisiontechniks.com/event