- Aug 16 - 20 2021
TimeThere is a 1hr lunch break break
- 09:00 - 16:30
CCTV Installation over IP & Basic Networking Skills -Aug Wk3, 2021
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
CCTV Installation over IP & Basic Networking Skills
CLASS SCHEDULE:MON – FRI: 09.00 – 16.30
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Venue: Kenvision Techniks Workshop
An IP security system transmits over a network or internet, without the need to install other software or add additional monitoring equipment.
This training will explain the basics of some of the most popular technologies used in networking, CCTV Camera basics, configuration and management including but not limited to the following:
Types of Networks – including LANs, WANs
The Internet and Beyond – The Internet and its contributions to intranets and extranets
Types of LAN Technology – including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, etc.
Networking and Ethernet Basics – including standard code, media, topographies, collisions and CSMA/CD
Ethernet equipment– including transceivers, network interface cards, hubs and repeaters.
This 5-DAY course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a
- IP Cameras
- Video Management Systems (VMS)
- CCTV System Installation Design & Planning and
- Networking Skills.
Picking up a certificate of competence inside our CCTV workshop
SYNOPSIS Security comes second in the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world. CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred methods of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces. NB:
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll on our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONViF, PSIA etc…
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS [wpdevart_youtube]A1I0RSKWxLo[/wpdevart_youtube]
Our Training sessions
We believe in total exposure on what we are training our students, a method that leaves them with experiential skills. Our trainers are not the focus, but our learners
Am karanja Julius from Muranga kenvision technik have changed my life.I attended IP cameras over P.O.E and basic networking workshop. I was well equipped with both technical and theoretical know how. I would advise and encourage everyone to equip him or herself with skills from kenvision technik.
ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATION
One of the choicest programs is the practical electric fencing. There is a ready market for e-fence installers in the market. The training that takes 3 days to go through is an excellent pick for any starter.
From Auto Engine Diagnosis to Car Key Programming…From Generator Repair & Maintenance to Fire Detection & Suppression Systems…. From Access Control to Time & Attendance Systems… From Electric Fencing to Intruder/Burglar Alarms ….. from CCTV Operation & Control Room Management to Car Alarms & Tracking Installations….etc ..Just Ask!! or Check it from: https://www.kenvisiontechniks.com/event