- Aug 11 - 13 2021
- 09:00 - 16:30
Burglar & Intruder Alarm Specialist Installation Training – Aug 11-13
This is one course to do, whether you are an electrician or an absolute beginner, it does not matter. Our alarm installation course will start from scratch and make you a confident alarm installer. Our alarm installation course has produced more than 100 alarm installers in a very short period, why not join us and become a qualified alarm installer. This short course is intensive, but the atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable which creates a good learning environment. If you have a particular project in mind our instructors will be more than happy to discuss this with you.
HELLO: I WOULD LIKE TO TRAIN IN THIS COURSE
Venue: Kenvision Techniks Workshops
This course has been specifically designed for people with little or no experience who are looking to gain practical experience of installing intruder alarm systems. The course is suitable for anyone wishing to provide a dedicated service, electricians looking to expand on their current service provision or simply individuals who want to learn how to install their own security system. The aim of the “hands-on” practical course is to provide a full understanding of security alarm installation and associated terminology, as well as good practices of installing and servicing intruder alarm systems. The course covers everything from the different system types available, through the design process, installation, testing, commissioning and fault finding your system.
Theory will include:
- Wiring Series, Parallel, End of Line and Fully Supervised Loop Alarm Systems
- Identify and use resistor colour codes
- Planning and installing alarm systems
- Operation of Passive Infra Red, Panic Attack, Door Contact, Dualtec Inertia Detectors and Alarm Sounders
- Understanding alarm terminology
- Understanding programming features and structures
- Understanding good practices of installing and servicing alarm systems
Tasks will include:
- Correct use of meters to obtain readings
- Correct identification of resistors by using colour codes
- Running, stripping and connecting cables
- Installing Series Alarm Systems with sounders and multiple detectors
- Installing End of Line Alarm Systems with sounders and multiple detectors
- Installing Fully Supervised Loop Alarm Systems with sounders and multiple detectors
- Connecting and using detectors
- Programming alarm control units
- Completing documentation
- Testing and fault finding alarm systems
Who is this course for?
This alarm installation course is most suitable for those who have strong desire to pursue a career in alarm installation. Having basic knowledge in using common power tools for handling DIY projects would be an advantage. But this course is open for anyone, The alarm installation course is designed to give you the ability and skills to design and install a domestic and commercial burglar alarm system.
Am Karanja Julius from Muranga. Kenvision Techniks have changed my life.I attended IP cameras over P.O.E and basic networking workshop. I was well equipped with both technical and theoretical know how. I would advise and encourage everyone to equip him or herself with skills fromKenvision Techniks
Our Training sessions
We believe in total exposure on what we are training our students, a method that leaves them with experiential skills. Our trainers are not the focus, but our learners
From Auto Engine Diagnosis to Car Key Programming…From Generator Repair & Maintenance to Fire Detection & Suppression Systems…. From Access Control to Time & Attendance Systems… From Electric Fencing to Intruder/Burglar Alarms ….. from CCTV Operation & Control Room Management to Car Alarms & Tracking Installations….etc ..Just Ask!! or Check it from: https://www.kenvisiontechniks.com/event