LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Integrated Facility Security Systems Installation & Management skills-Discounted
November 21 @ 09:00 - December 2 @ 16:30 EATKES38000
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
In addition to specifying the most appropriate doors and door hardware to protect occupants and facilities, managers also need to understand the installation considerations related to security technology, such as video cameras, intruder alarms, and access control systems to help them provide critical security that is needed by the facility.
- Intruder Identification
- Operations Monitoring
- Decreased Response Times
- Custom Solutions:
The Biometric Access Control Installation and Management course will deal with covering site surveying and system design. The course will provide you with the fundamental skills to design, install, operate, repair, maintain and commission fully networked access control systems that are ready to meet the challenges of the modern world.
This training is a THREE Facility Security Systems Installation applications, namely:
- IP-Based CCTV Installation, Streaming & Management,
- Biometric Access Control & Management
- GSM-Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder Alarm Installation.
In the GSM-Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder Alarm Installation course, you will learn how to install burglar alarms in a simple way. Whether you are an electrician or an absolute beginner, it does not matter. We will start from scratch and make you a confident burglar alarm installer.