LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
30/01/2023 @ 09:00 - 03/02/2023 @ 16:30 EATUSD850
When a company has poor supervision, there is not enough responsibility for taking action on the prevention of problems, mistakes, accidents, and injuries. Poor supervision removes a very important part of the employee support process, eliminating the opportunity for reference, learning, and safety.
Poor supervision also opens the door for unethical behaviors within a company. With poor supervision, employees commonly feel that their work is not valued by the company, and loyalty is difficult to form – if it forms at all. Without loyalty, employees are more likely to deviate from acceptable business practices. Such activities can include theft, decreased employee effort, using equipment without authorization, and falsifying documents, among other things.
The rationale for the training
- To equip new employees, especially graduates to get the necessary supervisory skills.
- To increase the skills needed by those already working at lower levels to be promoted to supervisory level.
- A majority of employees cannot find themselves on the elevation ladders since they lack the skills to enable them to supervise others. This is the time; this is the opportunity to take a leap from being a normal hands-on guy to overseeing others. We guarantee transition at the end of these two weeks. We guarantee a qualification you can be proud of.
Areas that you expect to learn during this crucial training event:
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time and Priority Management
- Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Problem Solving
FEE: USD 850
(INCLUDES MEALS & TUITION BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL.
HOST: Kenvision Techniks Ltd
From Enforcement to Enablement