LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Fire Detection, Suppression & Alarm System Installation Training
October 24 @ 09:00 - October 28 @ 16:30 EATFree
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
Security and fire alarm systems are often the first line of defense against property crime, potential fatalities, severe injuries, and crushing expenses. Those who install these systems must know and abide by their jurisdiction’s training, education, and certification requirements.
Kenvision Techniks Fire Alarm Installation course is aimed at individuals who want to pursue a career in the fire alarm industry as a fire alarm engineer, designer, fire alarm sales person and other fire alarm related occupations.
During our Fire Alarm Installation course, you will learn a range of industrial fire alarm panels and associated components. You will learn how the devices fit into the system, how they function and the way in which they should be configured, connected and tested.
On-going assessments ensure that you are able to meet the objectives of the course.
At the successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate the basic key concepts and all the components used in fire alarm systems.
- Install, test and maintain conventional and addressable fire alarm systems.
- Recognize the role of fire alarm outputs, automatic and manual fire detectors.
- Describe the differences between fire alarm categories and grades.
- Explain the role of a fire alarm installer.
- Effectively work with other stakeholders in fire alarm installation.
Who’s it for?
- needs knowledge of fire detection and alarm systems
- installs and tests hard wired systems
- services/maintains fire alarm systems
Other experience/training needed to take the course