LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Electronic Records/ Information Management-2- Certificate Training
December 19 @ 09:00 - December 23 @ 16:30 EAT790USD
KENYAN DELEGATES & COMESA RESIDENTS: USD 790
(Kenyans May pay KES 79,000)
INTERNATIONAL: USD 790
VENUE: Sunstar Hotel, Garden Estate Rd, Off Thika Superhighway,Nairobi Kenya
(Charges include lunch, teas, tuition, learning materials and certification BUT exclude dinner and accommodation)
- Do you keep files you don’t need?
- Are you missing files you do need?
- Does the current organization and retention meet your current needs?
- If not, what should be changed so your needs are met?
With new opportunities come new challenges. The technical and business reality of electronic records and systems meets records management requirements that existed well before terms like “electronic records” and “digitization” became commonplace in business.It should also be noted that the challenges of applying established requirements to new media are not unique to organizations that successfully moved away from physical record keeping in favor of a paperless office.
Many organizations are subject to tight internal administrative processes and external rules that require them to retain signed contracts, title documents and other core records in paper form. The problems is that:
- the coexistence of paper and electronic content can add yet another layer of complexity to the otherwise simple tasks of identifying, retaining and eventually disposing of required business records.
So how does an organization reap the benefits of electronic records management while ensuring the compliance and practical risks introduced by those same electronic records?
Such will be the theme of the training.