Electronic Records/ Information Management-2- Certificate Training
July 20 @ 09:00 - July 24 @ 16:30 EAT690USD
KENYAN DELEGATES & COMESA RESIDENTS : USD 690
(Kenyans May pay KES 69,000)
INTERNATIONAL: USD 690
VENUE: Sunstar Hotel, Garden Estate Rd, Off Thika Superhighway,Nairobi Kenya
(Charges includes lunch, teas, tuition, learning materials and certification BUT exclude dinner and accommodation)
- Do you keep files you don’t need?
- Are you missing files you do need?
- Does the current organization and retention meet your current needs?
- If not, what should be changed so your needs are met?
With new opportunities come new challenges. The technical and business reality of electronic records and systems meets records management requirements that existed well before terms like “electronic records” and “digitization” became commonplace in business.It should also be noted that challenges of applying established requirements to new media are not unique to organizations that successfully moved away from physical record keeping in favor of a paperless office.
Many organizations are subject to tight internal administrative processes and external rules that require them to retain signed contracts, title documents and other core records in paper form. The problems is that:
- the coexistence of paper and electronic content can add yet another layer of complexity to the otherwise simple tasks of identifying, retaining and eventually disposing of required business records.
So how does an organization reap the benefits of electronic records management while ensuring the compliance and practical risks introduced by those same electronic records?
Such will be the theme of the training.