LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
- This event has passed.
Corporate Document Control Training- Perspective 2022
April 11 @ 09:00 - April 15 @ 16:30 EATUSD850
Corporate Document Control Training
Organizations can produce thousands of documents daily (electronic and hard-copy) to perform their core processes. These documents can become difficult to manage over time if there is no system in place to track their preparation and distribution within and across functional areas. Organizations have therefore come to rely on the process of document control to effectively manage the security, versions, and availability of documents generated during daily operational activities.
Need for skills in Document Control
A comprehensive, hands-on and very interactive document control training course, covering all aspects of document control tasks.
This course comprises TWO workshops.
It formalizes Document Control knowledge, consolidates basics and deepens competences. It allows experienced Document Controllers to compare their experience with common / best practices.
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO DOCUMENT CONTROL
PART II: IMPLEMENTING EFFECTIVE DOCUMENT CONTROL
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER & MANAGEMENT
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Champion best practices in understanding their requirements and benefits
- Explain the requirements for their traceability, auditability, quality, and consistency
- Benchmark their current practices against best practices
- Identify possible improvements to their current practices/system and contribute more effectively to the success of their organization.
- Understand the theory and rationale behind Document Control practices
- Be more proficient and effective in daily Document Controller tasks and activities.
Professionals (Beginners or experienced) who wish to understand best practices and to gain, improved, formalize and certify their knowledge.
VENUE: Sunstar Hotel, Garden Estate Rd, Off Thika Superhighway,Nairobi Kenya
HOST: KENVISION TECHNIKS LTD
FEE: USD 850 (Plus 16% V.A.T) (delegates to cater for their own travel & accommodation.)
All payments are Exclusive of V.A.T (Tuition + Materials + Meals)
(Guarantees you TWO courses (parts) for the price of one!!)
Documents/records, communicate and preserve information on what is required for an organization to function effectively. Documents describe the inputs and outputs of processes, and answer the questions ‘who’, ‘what’ ‘where’, ‘when’, ‘how’, and ‘why’ of the process activities. They even describe directly or indirectly who authorizes actions and who is authorized to perform the action. Documents are therefore considered as the guardians of an organization’s intellectual capital!
Documenting methods and practices ensures consistency of performance among employees carrying out the same functions, activities, and tasks. Documenting also promotes best practices as it provides the platform on which to improve existing practices. Some other benefits of documenting:
- reduces instances or opportunities for miscommunication;
- improves organizational support for change;
- transfers institutional knowledge with greater ease;
- enhances the coordination of workflows and activities;
- builds confidence levels of employees when performing their job functions