google.com, pub-2627530792429546, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
WELCOME TO OUR
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions.
Today, CCTV is becoming understood as it expands its scope to aid both the operational surveillance practices being employed by traditional organizations and those involved with specialist surveillance.
Target Institutions: Personnel working in:
How you will benefit:
1. You will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
2. You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
3. You will understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switchers, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
4. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
5. You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.
To book this course, click on the following link:
To download the FULL Course details, click on the following link:
IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation.
Previous computer skills are necessary when taking computer networking classes. Networking skills may be learned in a self-directed or classroom setting. Students taking classes in order to gain more experience or a broader range of skills may need to have their own laptop in order to participate in some of the on-site courses.
1. You will be introduced to various digital concepts like reading and writing of binary numbers, analog to digital conversion and the bandwidth definition and comparison.
2. You will learn about digital networks; terminologies used, types, topologies, protocols including TCP/IP addressing, port forwarding and network architecture.
3. You will understand the various components used in a network like hubs, switches, gateways and routers.
4. You will learn about the programming of devices, different types of cables used, commands and tools used in troubleshooting.