LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
CCTV over IP Installation & Management Master Class
September 26 @ 09:00 - September 30 @ 16:30 EATKES12,000
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
BASIC IP SURVEILLANCE SKILLS
As IP surveillance is quickly becoming the most flexible and future-proof option
for security and surveillance installations, it is important for users to understand common pitfalls, customization options and the advantages of a fully digital system.
Our CCTV Design, Installation and Management training will immerse you into the critical CCTV project skills starting from the basics to the end. This includes of some of the most popular technologies used in networking, CCTV Camera basics, configuration and management to the very highest considerations that a CCTV project manager should consider before embarking on an installation program.
The course will walk you through the following critical steps:
- Choosing a network camera
- Video Management
- Incorporating Analog Cameras
- Wireless Networking
- Designing the Network
- Hot Technologies
- Best PracticesI would like to register for this course:
II Basic Networking skills
At the centre of IP surveillance is the ability to configure simple networks. The architecture of the IP cameras is based on typical computer architecture. Without the skills in the area of network configuration, an installer would face challenges that if not addressed will lead to inability to install such systems at all. In our training, we cover the following areas of networking:
Types of Networks – including LANs, WANs
The Internet and Beyond – The Internet and its contributions to intranets and extranets
Types of LAN Technology – including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, etc
Networking and Ethernet Basics – including standard code, media, topographies, collisions and CSMA/CD
Ethernet equipment– including transceivers, network interface cards, hubs and repeaters.
– IP Video System Design Fundamentals
– Introduction & workshop using the IP System Design Tool
– Bandwidth Calculations
– Storage Calculations
– Network Consideration, Requirements & Deployment
– Shielded Twisted Pair, Fibre or Wireless?
– Viewing Station & Server Calculations
– Video Storage – SAN or NAS
Security comes second in the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world.
CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred methods of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces.
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll on our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONViF, PSIA, etc…
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a CCTV Design, Installation & Management Master Class from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS