CCTV over IP & Basic Networking Skills- June 2021
June 21 @ 09:00 - June 25 @ 16:30 EAT15,000KES
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
CCTV over IP & Basic Networking Skills
BECOME A CCTV INSTALLER, INTEGRATOR, CCTV PROJECT MANAGER…… PLUS NETWORK TECHNICIAN
Daily 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM – Mon – Fri ( Course takes 5 days)
VENUE: KENVISION TECHNIKS WORKSHOPS, KAHAWA SUKARI, OFF THIKA SUPERHIGHWAY, NAIROBI
Security comes second in the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. Unless security is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of its other needs. Apparently it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world.
Our highly experienced local installation specialists are reliable and knowledgeable in all fields of security cameras. These are the trainers you meet class for your training.
CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred methods of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces.
This 5-DAY course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a
- FOUNDATION LEVEL and then Gradually introduce them to a Higher Level of CCTV cameras that deals with
- IP Cameras and
- Networking Skills.
Getting the foundation issues right
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll on our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONVIF, PSIA, etc…
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having proved his/her proficiency in practical installations, the participant will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS in conjunction with HIKVISION TECHNOLOGIES