LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
- This event has passed.
CCTV Installation & Basic Networking
July 17 @ 09:00 - July 21 @ 16:30 EATKES15,000
This is our Last Workshop-based practical Training. From August 1st, our trainings, including this one will be going ONLINE!!. We will be providing the conceptual understanding of CCTV Installation.
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You need to have a proof of BASIC ELECTRICAL SKILLS or a technical subject from a technical institution . Previous experience in electrical or electronics will also be considered. Documentation must be presented as proof of this qualification.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Gaps in attendance will lead to the termination of your training without any recourse to a refund.
VENUE: KENVISION TECHNIKS WORKSHOPS, KAHAWA SUKARI, NAIROBI
Mon – Friday (1 Week) 9:00 PM – 4:30 PM DAILY
Fee: KES 15K
Security comes second in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact, unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently, it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world.
CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as the preferred method of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces.
This 5-DAY course is designed to give participants practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a
- FOUNDATION LEVEL and then Gradually introduce them to a Higher Level of CCTV cameras that deals with
- IP Cameras and
- Networking Skills.
IP CCTV INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE TRAINING
Our trainee this week… Getting that practical touch….
Getting the foundation issues right
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types of cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider the knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll in our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using a customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONVif, PSIA, etc…
For more of the course details, find them on IP CCTV SECURITY, DESIGN, INSTALLATION & BASIC NETWORKING COURSE
Qualification: Certificate of Proficiency from Hikvision Technologies in collaboration with Kenvision Techniks.