LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
CCTV ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN, INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
October 17 @ 09:00 - October 21 @ 16:30 EATKES12,000
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
MON – FRI: 09.00 – 16.30
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Venue: Kenvision Techniks Workshop
FOUNDATION CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Come learn with the experts the technical elements about CCTV- Installation, configuration, streaming and maintenance. Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at:1. CORE CCTV INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS2. IP SURVEILLANCE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Technical Sales,
- Product Support Engineers,
- Project Engineers,
- Sales & Support,
- Project Installers,
- project managers.
- Directors of Security,
- Security Managers, and Consultants
- Architects / Engineers ?
- System Integrators and installers ?
Target Institutions: Personnel working in:
- Government regulatory authorities?
- System Engineering and Design Departments ?
- Organization Security infrastructure ?
- Health institutions ?
- Hospitality industry ?
- Chain stores ?
- Banking institutions and Forex bureaus ?
- Property managers ? Schools,
- Colleges and Universities. ?
- County Governments /City / Town Councils
Classes will be held in workshop environment. 80% of skill impartation is practicalTo download the FULL Course details, click on the following link:
CORE CCTV INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
How you will benefit:
- At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera, Monitor, Switches
- Set up recording devices.
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting, the significance of the “Operational Requirement” , the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
- learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
- learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
- understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switches, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
- get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
- understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.
ADVANCED CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
IP SURVEILLANCE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks.
- The course is both practical and theory based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system.
- It is designed with install and service engineers in mind. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real life surveillance application.
- The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system.
- Learners will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. They will also attain proficiency in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system.
Security comes second in the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world. CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred methods of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces. NB:
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll on our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONViF, PSIA etc…
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS