LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
- This event has passed.
CCTV Installation over IP & Basic Networking Skills @KES 10K!! – MONSTER OFFER!!
September 18 @ 09:00 - September 22 @ 16:30 EATKES10,000
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You need to have a proof of BASIC ELECTRICAL SKILLS or a technical subject from a technical institution . Previous experience in electrical or electronics will also be considered. Documentation must be presented as proof of this qualification.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Gaps in attendance will lead to the termination of your training without any recourse to a refund.
CCTV Installation over IP & Basic Networking Skills
MON – FRI: 09.00 – 16.30
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Venue: Kenvision Techniks Workshop
An IP security system transmits over a network or internet, without the need to install other software or add additional monitoring equipment.
This training will explain the basics of some of the most popular technologies used in networking, CCTV Camera basics, configuration and management including but not limited to the following:
Types of Networks – including LANs, WANs
The Internet and Beyond – The Internet and its contributions to intranets and extranets
Types of LAN Technology – including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, etc.
Networking and Ethernet Basics – including standard code, media, topographies, collisions and CSMA/CD
Ethernet equipment– including transceivers, network interface cards, hubs and repeaters.
This 5-DAY course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a
- IP Cameras and
- Networking Skills.
SYNOPSIS Security comes second in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently, it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world. CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred method of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces. NB:
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types of cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider the knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll in our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using the customized auto-cad applications, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONViF, and PSIA etc…
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS [wpdevart_youtube]A1I0RSKWxLo[/wpdevart_youtube]