CCTV Design, Installation & Management Master Class
March 5 @ 08:30 - March 16 @ 16:30 EATUSD400
Types of Networks – including LANs, WANs
The Internet and Beyond – The Internet and its contributions to intranets and extranets
Types of LAN Technology – including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, etc
Networking and Ethernet Basics – including standard code, media, topographies, collisions and CSMA/CD
Ethernet equipment– including transceivers, network interface cards, hubs and repeaters.
– IP Video System Design Fundamentals
– Introduction & workshop using the IP System Design Tool
– Bandwidth Calculations
– Storage Calculations
– Network Consideration, Requirements & Deployment
– Shielded Twisted Pair, Fibre or Wireless?
– Viewing Station & Server Calculations
– Video Storage – SAN or NAS
Security comes second in the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world.
CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as preferred methods of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces.
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll on our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONViF, PSIA, etc…
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a CCTV Design, Installation & Management Master Class from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS
For more of the course details, find them on: CCTV IP Camera Installation & Basic Networking Skills Course
II: CCTV Operator & Control Room Management
- If your work involves pro-actively monitor the activities of members of public in public areas or on private property,
- If you use cameras to focus on the activities of particular people either by controlling or directing cameras at an individual’s activities,
- If you use or plan to work in an environment where use of recorded CCTV images to identify individuals or to investigate their activities is the main occupation,
Then you ought to have the right skills to competently work in such environments and carry out the required tasks.
The CCTV Operator & Control Room Management covers among many other areas the following:
- CCTV equipment and its operation
- CCTV Surveillance Legislation
- CCTV Surveillance techniques
- Body Language skills
- Call handling standard and techniques, difficult callers and active listening
- Hostility recognizance
- Audit trails and vital documentation
For More Information, click on this link: