CCTV ARCHITECTURE, DESIGN, INSTALLATION, STREAMING & MANAGEMENT
April 6 @ 9:00 am - April 17 @ 4:30 pm EAT250$
Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at: 1. CORE CCTV INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS 2. IP SURVEILLANCE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- Technical Sales,
- Product Support Engineers,
- Project Engineers,
- Sales & Support,
- Project Installers,
- project managers.
- Directors of Security,
- Security Managers, and Consultants
- Architects / Engineers
- System Integrators and installers
- Government regulatory authorities
- System Engineering and Design Departments
- Organization Security infrastructure
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
- Banking institutions and Forex bureaus
- Property managers Schools,
- Colleges and Universities.
- County Governments /City / Town Councils
- At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera, Monitor, Switches
- Set up recording devices.
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting, the significance of the “Operational Requirement” , the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
- learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
- learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
- understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switches, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
- get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
- understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.
II: ADVANCED CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS2. IP SURVEILLANCE ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
- This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks.
- The course is both practical and theory based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system.
- It is designed with install and service engineers in mind. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real life surveillance application.
- The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system.
- Learners will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. They will also attain proficiency in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system.