LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
- This event has passed.
Comprehensive CCTV: Design, Installation, & Maintenance
March 28 @ 09:00 - April 8 @ 16:30 EAT30000KES
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
Today, CCTV is becoming understood as it expands its scope to aid both the operational surveillance practices being employed by traditional organizations and those involved with specialist surveillance.
- Technical Sales,
- Product Support Engineers,
- Project Engineers,
- Sales & Support,
- Project Installers,
- project managers.
- Directors of Security,
- Security Managers, and Consultants
- Architects / Engineers
- System Integrator and installers
Target Institutions: Personnel working in:
- Government regulatory authorities
- System Engineering and Design Depts
- Organization Security infrastructure
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
- Banking institutions and forex bureaus
- Property managers
- Colleges and Universities.
- County Governments /City / Town Councils
Classes will be held in workshop environment. 80% of skill impartation is practical
I: FOUNDATION CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems
How you will benefit:
- At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera.
- Set up Switches.
- Set up recording devices.
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and
- Be aware of the significance of the “Operational Requirement”
- Be aware of the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
1. You will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
2. You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
3. You will understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switchers, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
4. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
5. You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.
To book this course, click on the following link:
To download the FULL Course details, click on the following link:
II: ADVANCED CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation.
- is designed with install and service engineers in mind. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real life surveillance application.
- This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks.
- The course is both practical and theory based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system.
- The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system.
- Learners will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. They will also attain proficiency in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system.
Previous computer skills are necessary when taking computer networking classes. Networking skills may be learned in a self-directed or classroom setting. Students taking classes in order to gain more experience or a broader range of skills may need to have their own laptop in order to participate in some of the on-site courses.
1. You will be introduced to various digital concepts like reading and writing of binary numbers, analog to digital conversion and the bandwidth definition and comparison.
2. You will learn about digital networks; terminologies used, types, topologies, protocols including TCP/IP addressing, port forwarding and network architecture.
3. You will understand the various components used in a network like hubs, switches, gateways and routers.
4. You will learn about the programming of devices, different types of cables used, commands and tools used in troubleshooting.