LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Skills that sell . Results that are dependent on your effort.
Comprehensive CCTV: Design, Installation, & Maintenance
July 10 @ 09:00 - July 21 @ 16:30 EATKES30,000
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions.
Today, CCTV is becoming understood as it expands its scope to aid both the operational surveillance practices being employed by traditional organizations and those involved with specialist surveillance.
Surveillance Architecture & Installation.
- Technical Sales,
- Product Support Engineers,
- Project Engineers,
- Sales & Support,
- Project Installers,
- project managers.
- Directors of Security,
- Security Managers, and Consultants
- Architects / Engineers
- System Integrator and installers
Target Institutions: Personnel working in:
- Government regulatory authorities
- System Engineering and Design Depts
- Organization Security infrastructure
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
- Banking institutions and forex bureaus
- Property managers
- Colleges and Universities.
- County Governments /City / Town Councils
Classes will be held in workshop environment. 80% of skill impartation is practical
I: FOUNDATION CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Aim: This course is designed to give participants practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems
How you will benefit:
- At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera.
- Set up Switches.
- Set up recording devices.
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and
- Be mindful of the significance of the “Operational Requirement”
- Be aware of the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose the correct lens for a particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
1. You will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization, etc.
2. You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, the latest video compression techniques, and products like megapixel cameras.
3. You will understand the principle, types, features, and how to choose, install and troubleshoot each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switchers, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories, and recording systems.
4. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning, and maintenance.
5. You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV surveys and various CCTV applications.
II: ADVANCED CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation
- This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks.
- The course is both practical and theory-based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system.
- It is designed with install and service engineers in mind. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues, and real-life surveillance applications.
- The course details the relationship between IP surveillance systems and traditional CCTV systems.
- Learners will understand the critical factors when designing and setting up a surveillance system. They will also attain proficiency in designing, implementing, and maintaining small, medium, and enterprise Digital Surveillance systems.
Previous computer skills are necessary when taking computer networking classes. Networking skills may be learned in a self-directed or classroom setting. Students taking classes in order to gain more experience or a broader range of skills may need to have their own laptop in order to participate in some of the on-site courses.
1. You will be introduced to various digital concepts like reading and writing binary numbers, analog to digital conversion, and bandwidth definition and comparison.
2. You will learn about digital networks; terminologies used, types, topologies, and protocols including TCP/IP addressing port forwarding, and network architecture.
3. You will understand the various components used in a network like hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.
4. You will learn about the programming of devices, different types of cables used, commands, and tools used in troubleshooting.