LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Biometric Access Control & Time Attendance Systems Installation Skills
August 21 @ 09:00 - August 25 @ 16:30 EATKES20,000
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
Biometric Access Control System is the best choice for unauthorized Access within company premises.
Biometrics are now considered to be an essential element of any plan to better protect facilities, identify potential terrorists and streamline controls for users. These needs all converge at airports and border checkpoints, where security requirements must be balanced against commercial realities that are vital to the economy.
Learn How to:
Plan, design, install, configure, commission and manage Access Control Systems in various environments including but not limited to:
Private / Exclusive properties, College offices, and classes, clubhouses, hospitals, county offices, hotel suites, parking zones, shopping center drive-ins, etc
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5. Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How to conduct a site survey to the requirements of the
• How to select correct power supplies and electronic components with appropriate test equipment
• How to install door entry systems
• How to install
standalone access control systems
• How to select locks
• How to programme access control software
• How to install networked access control systems
• How to select and adjust door furniture
• How to install control equipment
• How to select appropriate use of card tokens and keypad identification methods
• How to design a system and prepare specification
ACCESS CONTROL AREAS TO BE COVERED
– Mechanical and electromagnetic locks
– Electric strikes and releases
– Identification, tokens, and readers
– Power supplies and sensors
– Card-basedD system, controllers, and systems
– Location of sensors
– The frequency of use and operation, locations, and sensors
– Fitting devices onto framed constructions
– Single and multi-door systems and closures
– Methods and types of cables to use in various environments
– Risk assessment
– Practical on-site surveys
– Planning and design of a system
– Maintenance agreements
– Knowledge possession
– Code identification systems
– -Non-contact identification methods
– Networking access control systems
– Fault finding techniques
Event Venue: Kenvision Techniks Talent Centre
Training Fee: USD 200
Includes Tuition, material, and certification.