LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Automotive Key Programming & Duplication Skills
10/04/2023 @ 07:30 - 14/04/2023 @ 16:30 EAT200USD
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work
This comprehensive automotive course is the ultimate key vehicle programming training. The 5-day course offers everything from basic to the advanced key programming equipment, together with actual vehicle scenarios to hone your skills and build your confidence in your abilities.
The course is suitable for those with little or no experience in the auto locksmith trade and offers a greater level of in depth training in both the mechanical and electronic parts of the market, culminating in gaining entry, making a key and programming a range of practice vehicles.
As a trainee, you will learn the workings of the lock and therefore how to open them when no keys are available. You’ll will be taught how to cut and decode keys, learn how to use diagnostics & transponder programming and cloning machines, as well as how to carry out EEPROM programming.
I would like to register for this course:
The course is 50% practical to ensure you know how to put the theory into practice. Upon completion of the course you will have the ability to start practicing as a knowledgeable Auto locksmith and have an in-depth ability to work on the vehicles trained on. You will also receive a detailed instruction manual and training certificate.
The following skills will be covered in this program:
- Strip and understand the characteristics and rebuild a range of vehicle locks
- Recognize lock faults, repair and service effectively
- Effective entry of vehicles without causing damage
- Key cutting, both duplication and to code
- How to find key code locations and vehicle information
- An overview of immobilizer systems, transponders and diagnostics
- Demonstration and practical experience on modern vehicles
- Essential business planning including what to ask when the phone rings
- Relevant paperwork requirements including pricing structures and invoicing
- Key & remote programming skills using the AD100Pro
- Specialist programming software such as True code & Cryptoworks
- Pin code reading procedures, methods and options
- Understanding transponders, fixed, Crypto and Precoded
- Key cloning procedures, methods benefits and usages
- EEPROM and microprocessor programming
- Learning de-soldering & soldering techniques
- Completion of various vehicle scenarios
I would like to register for this course:
Locking systems for most vehicles will be covered in great detail and other systems within the given time frame.
Within the training course you will have in depth training on the very latest state of the art equipment available to the modern Auto Electronics, including key programming, key cloning and EEPROM and processor reading.
About the Trainer:
Moses Gacheru: : 11 Years Locksmith Experience – In the industry since 2010, is the current owner of BEAM AUTO Roee is known as one of the most advanced high-end vehicle programmers in East & Central African region. He has been working on high-end vehicles like Mercedes, BMW, Audi & VW for many years. He has watched the evolution of these key systems over the years. He provides a no-nonsense understanding of what tools work best for the right situation & how to properly use them
From Auto Engine Diagnosis to Car Key Programming…to Generator Assembly Repair & Maintenance from Fire Detection & Suppression Systems…. to Access Control to Time & Attendance Systems… from Electric Fencing Skills to Intruder/Burglar Alarms ….. from CCTV Operation & Control Room Management to Car Alarms & Tracking Installations…from .CCTV over IP & Basic Networking Skills etc ..Just Ask!! or Check it from: https://www.kenvisiontechniks.com/event
- Q7-9 FELIZ STALLS,KAHAWA SUKARI,
- Off Thika Rd, Kahawa Sukari Ave
- Mob: (254) 725579251
- WhatsApp : (254) 731983372
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org