LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Car Alarms & GPS Tracker Systems Installation Skills
February 13 @ 09:00 - February 17 @ 16:30 EATUSD200
This unit describes the performance outcomes required to install and test automotive security systems and components in vehicles or machinery. It involves preparing for the task, installing and testing system and component operation, and completing workplace processes and documentation. The security systems and components will not require programming following installation as they do not communicate with the vehicle or machinery controller area network databus (CAN-bus or LIN-bus) topography.
It applies to those working in the automotive service and repair industry. The electrical security systems and components include those being installed in agricultural machinery, heavy commercial vehicles, light vehicles, vessels, mobile plant machinery, motorcycles or outdoor power equipment.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for candidates that can be away from the business for a 1 week period or candidates that are looking for a career change. designed for individuals interested in starting a profitable auto-tracking business.
The course will be targeting
- Students seeking basic knowledge of satellite-based fleet management systems to enhance their chances of getting employed.
- Entrepreneurs, seeking to establish lucrative auto tracking businesses.
- Persons involved with fleet management roles, seeking to improve on their fleet operations efficiency using this cutting-edge technology.
It is an ideal training course for someone wanting to start out in this trade with an exception level of training giving you the best start possible.
What the course covers
This course covers security alarms and tracking systems installation on vehicles. Join us and learn how to:
– Connect the supply lines of the tracking device to the vehicle battery.
– Connect the Ignition wire of the device (if present) to the second ignition of the car.
– Place the device in such a way that it is not covered by a metal surface.
– Disguise your installation
– Locking systems fitted to Ford, Toyota, Rover, Peugeot, Mercedes and VAG vehicles will be covered in great detail and other systems within the given time frame.