Accounting Records Management Training
June 17 @ 09:00 - June 21 @ 16:30 EAT$600 – $790
Organizations rarely see the connection between the breakdown or complete collapse of record systems and larger problems or failures of financial management. This training addresses and presents significant initiatives that ought to be put in place to bring attention to the deterioration of those records that should underpin financial management and thus provide a safeguard against corruption and fraud. The training addresses issues that tend to lead to the poor record keeping systems as well as address the different strategies that may be adopted by project financiers to gain control over financial management processes, support financial accountability and reduce the spread of economic crimes.
Why Accounting Records Management training?
Records management reinforces financial management controls and supports accountability. The ability to establish who did what, when, why and how is a powerful means of deterring individuals from engaging in fraud or corruption, thus enforcing accountability. Well-managed records provide an unbiased account of responsibility and liability. Authentic, reliable records provide an unambiguous link between the authorization to carry out a transaction, the particular individual concerned and the date. Thus, records can identify abuse, misuse and non-compliance with financial instructions.
So how does an organization reap the benefits of accounting records management while mitigating the compliance and practical risks introduced by those same financial records?
Such will be the theme of the training.
This module has seven primary aims. These are to explain the:
- importance of good record keeping for efficient and effective financial management
- role and importance of stakeholders in financial records management
- business functions and processes of financial management, in relation to the records generated
- information systems and records created by financial management
- To outline how to manage financial records in a mixed paper/electronic records environment
- To introduce the concepts involved with integrated financial management systems
- To explain where to go for more information
From managing electronic content to vital records and terminology, the Kenvision Techniks Accounting Records Management Certificate will help you tackle many emerging issues on the financial management issues.
You can download the course content from this link: Financial Records Management
Click on the following link to Book:
- June 17 @ 09:00
- June 21 @ 16:30
- $600 – $790
- Event Categories:
- ADMINISTRATIVE, CAPACITY BUILDING, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, FINANCIAL RECORDS MANAGEMENT, RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- Event Tags:
- accountability, authorization, controls, corruption, economic crimes, failures, financial, fraud, integrated, liability, management, organizations, Records, reliable, stakeholders, systems, training, transaction
- Kenvision Trainers, Kahawa Sukari, Nairobi
- +254 725579251