security (security guarding services). Some …
Our Electronic Surveillance integrates a number of high end techniques that can be employed in any environment to gather intrusion data and sometimes to perpetuate intrusion themselves. Some of the techniques have been around us for some time but have recently been elevated new height by advancement in technologies that support the spy world.
To this end, Kenvision Techniks participates in the industry by:
1. Actual deployments of high tech surveillance devices in private properties such as domestic living houses, rental properties, motor vehicles, business premises, industrial complexes, health centres/ facilities and public places such parks, religious buildings, roads, etc.
2. Training & retraining young professionals and those already in the industry to very increased levels of surveillance engineering to achieve a stealth mark of excellence. We empower young persons through our training programs which do not end at achieving a paper Certificate but one that gives them a starting point. At the end of the training program, the graduate is able to carry out his /her own installation of the particular system and earn a living. There is so much demand for security system installations, be it at your local supermarket, hotels, county halls, county facilities – water treatment plants, offices, stadiums, parking areas, markets, etc.
When it comes to protecting lives and property, nothing should be left to chance. Both physical and electronic protection systems should be deployed to provide total surveillance. In the recent past, electronic surveillance have been deployed in areas that were heretofore the domain of physical security (security guarding services). Some pf the areas where manned security was the option mostly deployed were inhospitable to an extend that guards loathed being assigned such areas. The risks involved were numerous. Today, it is possible to provide security to the same areas without jeopardizing the lives and safety of security officers. Electronic surveillance techniques have been improved to bring in intelligence and real-time response on board. Among some of the electronic surveillance techniques that have been deployed on properties, public utilities, religious places of worship, etc include:
- CCTV Surveillance – both covert and overt
- Access Control Systems- to limit access to a resource/ property to those with permission to access and monitor covertly their movements, there presence and exit points and the time (duration spent in a resource)
- Intruder Alarm Detection Systems- To covertly keep places guarded all the time by raising notifications whenever boundaries / perimeters are violated as well as sent sms/ email or even voice notification to a dedicated response team.